Telehealth therapy is a relatively new form of therapy in Pennsylvania that uses technology to provide mental health care to people dealing with relational issues. Through this technology, individuals can access professional and confidential therapy sessions from the comfort and safety of their own homes. In these sessions, individuals can receive help to resolve relational issues, such as communication, conflict resolution, trust, and boundaries. It is important to seek help from trained professionals, as they can provide the support needed to navigate these issues and build healthier relationships. If you are dealing with relational issues in Pennsylvania, seek professional help through telehealth therapy today.
If you are experiencing issues in your relationship, Kira Yakubov could help you. Understanding that every relationship has its issues, Kira can help you to work with your partner so that you’re much more likely to solve the issues amicably. The sooner you work on those things that are troubling you, the more likely you are to salvage your relationship.
Welcoming people no matter what their sexual preference, ethnicity, racial identity, gender identity, or sexual orientation, you can receive the help and support you need to work on your relationship. If you are looking for relationship issues counseling Philadelphia offers many different options. However, for a more personalized and whole approach, we can help you. Contact us today for a relationship counseling consultation at 484-800-1652.
Common Relationship Issues
Whenever we meet couples we understand that their needs and struggles are different from everyone else’s. We understand that every couple has its own unique relationship issues. However, some of the most common relationship issues include:
- Anxiety and managing it – Whether it is your anxieties, your partner’s, or both parties’ anxieties.
- Communication between partners – This is often a contentious issue. Sometimes it’s a mere lack of communication that can make a relationship difficult. This is where we can come in and help you.
- Conflict and its resolutions – Resolving conflict or attempting to can be hard work. Let us give you the tools so you can deal with conflict in a new and potentially less harmful way.
- Lifestyle differences – People can still love each other even if they have different lifestyles. Kira can help you to identify the differences and the similarities. She can help you to bridge the gap between your differences, encouraging you to work together.
- Loss of connection between partners – Partners can occasionally lose their connection over time. We can help you to get that all-important connection back.
- Loss of intimacy between partners – After a while, you may not be as intimate with your partner as you were in the past. This is perfectly normal, however, we can help you deal with any issues and concerns that you might have. In addition to this, we can help you to work on your intimacy and feel closer to your partner, should you wish us to.
- Management of stress – Whether it’s work that’s causing stress or something else, you can learn how to manage it. You can also learn how to deal with stress that you may experience in the future and in a healthy way.
- Mismatched sex drive – Some couples have a mismatched sex drive. We can talk about this and how it affects you both. We can also help you to resolve the issues so you both feel heard and both of your needs are met.
- Major life changes – Moving house, having a baby, or a change in career are major life changes. They can cause a lot of stress and uncertainty. When you talk about the changes openly, you start to deal with their impact. We can help you to work on the effects of these changes so you feel less stressed. You will also learn how to see and feel the benefits of major life changes.
- Personality differences – Two people whose personalities are different can enjoy a long, healthy relationship. Let us put those differences under a microscope so that you can understand the benefits of the differences. We can also help you to work together so that your personality differences do not clash and are less likely to become an issue in the future.
All of these issues need to be discussed and managed in a safe and sensitive way. We are here to help you talk openly and freely about those issues which could be troubling you. You can feel confident about opening up and talking about anything that is concerning you and affecting your relationship. If you don’t feel confident talking about everything in front of your partner yet, you might find our individual sessions useful.
Do You Need Relationship Counseling?
If you are having difficulties within your relationship, you might need relationship counseling. If you have tried to deal with the issues yourself and you are struggling, you could find that relationship counseling is what you need.
Please note, your relationship does not need to be on the verge of ending for you to ask us to help you. It’s perfectly normal for anyone to ask for help with their relationship. In addition to this, your issue does not need to be huge for you to ask for help with it. We are here to help you whether there is something minor troubling you or you are having major relationship difficulties.
Some couples attend relationship counseling from time to time so that they can work on anything that might be troubling them. In addition to this, they are encouraged to look at their past experiences and deal with them in the hope that they can grow together.
If there is a chance that the relationship cannot be salvaged, Kira Yakubov will still work with you. This is because there is always an opportunity to work on your difficulties in an amicable way. You might also have the opportunity to learn from the relationship ensuring that you can make your future a much happier one. Please feel free to contact us whether you think your relationship can be saved or if you’re unsure. Sometimes another person’s perspective can make a world of difference, especially if that person is a trained psychologist. Take that risk for your relationship and for yourself.
About Our Counseling Services
Every single couple that Kira Yakubov meets has different life experiences and a different outlook. What this means is that Kira needs to offer different types of therapy to each couple. For example, one couple might have a lot of work ahead of them to help them deal with their intimacy issues. However, another couple might need to work on the effect that a career change has had on them.
Offering a wide range of therapies, Kira Yakubov can apply each of them to every couple and every situation they are relevant to. This means you concentrate on working on your relationship and yourself in confidence. Having the freedom to express yourself and work on those things that are troubling you can make a world of difference. They can help you to feel as if a weight has been lifted from your shoulders, giving you more room to breathe.
How We Differ From Other Counselors
The first time that you speak to us, we will talk about what is troubling you both. You will both be present for this session. We think that this is an important way to work as it helps us to see how you work together. In addition to this, you are also given the chance to talk honestly and openly about your concerns. This might be the first time that you have had the opportunity to speak this way, and in a safe environment.
We will encourage you both to talk about your concerns and how you are feeling. We will also encourage you to talk about how you would like to resolve your relationship issues.
Following the session where we ask both of you to be present, Kira will see you individually. This is so she can begin to understand you both as individuals. Again, you will be encouraged during these sessions to speak about your concerns. In addition to this, you will be given the opportunity to talk about anything else that is worrying you. This could prove to be useful if you have not felt comfortable expressing yourself in front of your partner, for whatever reason.
Once you have attended a few of our individual sessions, you will be invited to attend some sessions together. Kira is there to help you to be open and honest about any progress that you have made as individuals and as a couple. She will also help you to talk with your partner about what you would like from your partner and the relationship as a whole.
When you open up to your partner about your wishes and needs, it can help you to create a new way of understanding each other. It can also help you to work on your relationship now and in the future. This can give you the confidence to carry on with your relationship, knowing you are equipped with the knowledge and skills to help you through those hard times. You can also have a much better understanding of yourself as an individual and as someone’s partner. Again, this knowledge can prove to be immensely helpful.
Another way that we differ from other counselors is that Kira Yakubov is a licensed psychotherapist. She has a vast array of experience when it comes to offering all types of relationship counseling. In addition to this, Kira is Systematically trained. This means she has the skills and knowledge that allow her to take a close look at every part of your life in a professional and helpful way.
Recurring patterns and struggles can be identified and better understood this way. What this means is you will have more awareness of your behavior, family dynamics, thoughts, and core beliefs. The new level of understanding will help you and your partner to create new intentional actions allowing you both to work towards a new future. There is always a chance that you have a brighter, happier future ahead of you. Let us help you achieve this.
But she can also help you if you or your partner have:
- Assertiveness issues
- Experience with trauma or abuse
- Low sexual desire
- Pain during sex
- (Intimacy-related) performance anxiety
- Relationship issues
- Shame or guilt
- Or any other issues that might be causing difficulties within your relationship.
You are free to talk about any issues that are troubling you. You will get the help and support that you need to deal with them in a safe environment.
Every couple experiences different things, and every couple reacts in a different way. You might have been together for 2 months or 20 years, you can get the help you need. You do not have to struggle with your relationship any longer. Help is available.
You can look closely at your past experiences and explore them. You can examine how these experiences shaped you and how they are affecting you now. You can also work to identify problematic behaviors while also using healthy coping mechanisms and setting goals.
You can move away from surviving your relationship to thriving in it. You can move past your difficulties and challenges and look forward to a happy future together.
If it appears that your relationship cannot be saved, Kira will work with you to ensure you have a more amicable separation. She will also examine what you can learn from your relationship and how you can make your future better.