Listen in on Heal Your Roots Wellness' first podcast episode featuring Kira Yakubov, LMFT (Founder and Lead Therapist), Aran Ploshansky (HYRW Director of Growth & Marketing), and Daniela Galdi (Health & Wellness Professional and HYR Podcast Producer).
PART 1 - Getting to know Heal Your Roots Wellness practice, and the partnership behind it with Kira and Aran
PART 2 - Building a therapy practice and intentional lifestyle for themselves and the team
PART 3 - Prioritizing Work/Life balance for all!
Some episode highlights include...
- The origin story of HYRW, deciding to work together as a married couple, goals and growth for their team and the mental health industry.
- The day-to-day in supporting and developing a thriving approach for therapists, clients, business, and lifestyle within a group practice.
- Wearing many hats in a therapy group practice.
- Uncovering elements of yourself including asking specific questions to prevent burn out.
- Creating support systems for therapists. Recognizing therapists as people separate from their profession and getting to know them on a deeper level (interests, personal self-care, etc.)
- Building what and who you want to be on your own terms to experience growth in all areas of your life.
- What’s to come for the HYR Podcast…